Fly Fusion Forums

Looking For Pics From Members For ..........

Flytyer

I'm looking for pics from forum users to be used for concept ideas that will be submitted for consideration for updating the forum and website appearances. If you want to submit to this project contact me via PM and I'll give you an email address to which you can send them to. The photos will only be used for the site and forum only.

The image size preferred is 1024x768 @ a resolution of 72 dpi. If you can help on this it would be greatly appreciated. If the concept(s) are used donors will be acknowledged.

Thanks

I'm looking for pics from forum users to be used for concept ideas that will be submitted for consideration for updating the forum and website appearances. If you want to submit to this project contact me via PM and I'll give you an email address to which you can send them to. The photos will only be used for the site and forum only.

The image size preferred is 1024x768 @ a resolution of 72 dpi. If you can help on this it would be greatly appreciated. If the concept(s) are used donors will be acknowledged.

Thanks

What content are you looking for in these pictures?

I have TONS of pic's that are 72DPI+.

Send me a addy to send them to and I will fire off a Bunch. I also have hundreds uploaded to my Picassa site, maybe I will just send that link and you can have a look. If there are any pic's you like, I will send the full file.

Rick

• 2 weeks later...