Fly Fusion Forums

Another Calgarian On Wfn

Hey all, I've also decided to enter the WFN Adopt and Angler Contest. As you can see, my main reason for wanting to be adopted by WFN is to carry on the legacy that my grandfather left behind. He started taking me fishing when I was three years old, and was an incredible teacher, and was very patient with me. He sadly passed 4 years ago, but I still fish as much as I possibly can.

My entry is here: http://www.wfn.tv/adopt/view.php?entry=607

Thanks in advance for any votes I receive!

Geez Max, always thinking with your rod...

No kidding! I guess it may be tougher to get votes here when 95% of this forum's members get the greatest thrill in life from hearing the words women and waders used in the same context!

Thanks to those who have voted for me here, I'm still in 20th! Need to be in the top 10 to have a chance at the trip!

Not denying that "women in waders" is a beautiful phrase, but when I looked at the contest it does look like they are looking for someone who is not that experienced aren't they? I've heard second hand of your fishing skills, and from what I understand they are formidable!

LOL It says tell us why you need to become a better angler, and I figure there is no such thing as a perfect angler, therefore I can apply to win and have the chance to become better. Besides, my odds of winning are better than if I didn't enter at all. ;)

Hey all, just found out something interesting! Although you are limited to how many times you can vote for a person, you can vote for more then one person from the same email in a day. So if you have 6 email addresses, you can vote 6 times for one person, and 6 times for another in the same day! It would be great to get a bunch of Albertans in the top ten! Thanks for the support everyone and keep those votes coming!

http://www.wfn.tv/adopt/view.php?entry=607