Fly Fusion Forums

Support The Other Calgary Girl - Keep Us Both In The Top 10!

Hi there - I am hoping that there is enough room for two Calgary fishergirls to be in the top 10 for the WTN adopt an angler contest. I love fishing - always have - and I can't tell you how much it would mean to me to have the opportunity to be eligible to win this contest. So, please vote for me at:

http://www.wfn.tv/adopt/view.php?entry=321

Appreciate all your help in advance - and keep voting!

Vicki

PS - Michelle - you are awesome - I loved your write up - I voted for you too! Awesome to have another lady who loves fishing!

Welcome Vicki!

The people on this forum are Great! I have already learned so much.

Good luck! :cheers:

Thanks Michelle - again, just trying to keep up! Lol. I know, there as some great info on here. I am so excited you are #1 and passed Ashley - yahoo!!! Thanks all for the votes - its all abot staying in the top 10 - and yuo can vote for both of us with no IP issues - so please keep the Alta girls in!!!

good luck Michelle - I would be very happy to be second to you! lol

post-3105-1247113382.jpg

Dont think so - its so funny - I have had three people ask if I am related to someone they know - and I have not beed related to any. Who knew the last name Warwaruk was common????? lol

Thanks everyone - and keep voting for this fly fisher girl!!! Much appreciated.

:)

Wow Michelle - you rock. I appreciate you letting me ride your 'coat tails' - you have been a rock through this and totally fun to compete against.

I sent out a press release to a couple radio stations and I heard that 660 picked it up. It was about all three calgarians being in the top 10 - so I hope it generated a few votes for us and Craig. Thats the only radio station that I thinkpicked it up - but its something. :)

Again - thanks. Hey, if we dont win - or even if we do, we should plan a fishing day!

And please everyone keep voting for your fisher girls! Only two weeks left! And thanks so much for your enthusiasm and commitment to this - its been so much fun!

Wow Michelle - you rock. I appreciate you letting me ride your 'coat tails' - you have been a rock through this and totally fun to compete against.

I sent out a press release to a couple radio stations and I heard that 660 picked it up. It was about all three calgarians being in the top 10 - so I hope it generated a few votes for us and Craig. Thats the only radio station that I thinkpicked it up - but its something. :)

Again - thanks. Hey, if we dont win - or even if we do, we should plan a fishing day!

And please everyone keep voting for your fisher girls! Only two weeks left! And thanks so much for your enthusiasm and commitment to this - its been so much fun!

It has been a very fun contest! You are catching up fast...go girl! I am so glad everyone is such good sports about it. Well, the contestants anyway.

I e-mailed WFN about those comments and they were all sent by the same person using false names and e-mail addresses. They tracked down the IP address and it was someone that was from another contestant's team. They contacted that person and thankfully have stopped.

It would be so fun to go fishing with you sometime. I just have to get my fly gear together!

Happy fishing Vicki!

From a contestants team? Like you mean a contestant or someone who is voting for them? Did you get a ton of bad comments? I only got a few but they were more 'sexual' in nature - just sort of rude. I never thought of asking where they came from - I probably dont want to know. hahahaha.

thanks Hemingway! major thanks!

Is the name after the brand - or the poet fisherman Ernest - or maybe in essence both?

Ernest Hemingway - The fishing was good; it was the catching that was bad. (that was my story last weekend. lol

Thanks again. and please keep voting!