Fly Fusion Forums

Support Your Calgary Girl On Wfn

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello all,

I am in a battle for first place! :yoda:

Thank you so much for all of the votes already! Your support is really appreciated. :vdaylove:

Did you know that everyone in your household can vote...up to 8 e-mail address per day per IP address per 24 hours?

Go Calgary!!! :clapping:

Wow Michelle - you rock. I appreciate you letting me ride your 'coat tails' - you have been a rock through this and totally fun to compete against.

I sent out a press release to a couple radio stations and I heard that 660 picked it up. It was about all three calgarians being in the top 10 - so I hope it generated a few votes for us and Craig. Thats the only radio station that I thinkpicked it up - but its something. :)

Again - thanks. Hey, if we dont win - or even if we do, we should plan a fishing day!

Great weekend of camping and fishing! I attended the Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum get together at Pine Coulee Reservoir. What a great time.

In about 30 minutes I amd going to be interviewed by Michael Short for his radio show "Let's Go Outdoors". How exciting. I will let you know the details following!

Thank you all for the votes! Holding steady in second.

How was your weekend?

Hey everyone!

The contest has been quite the battle...thanks to you I have stayed in the top 10, I cannot thank you enough.

Keep voting for the Calgary crew. Only 4 days left to vote!

Sadly, my first fly fishing trip was cancelled and now I have to work. :( I was so excited about it!

Click here to vote, 8-10 per household per 24 hours if you can and pass it on to your co-workers and friends.

http://www.wfn.tv/adopt/view.php?entry=352

Be sure to support Vicki as well, she seems like a really great person!

http://www.wfn.tv/adopt/view.php?entry=321

There is a longer more entertaining video on You Tube

I have also done an interview with Michael Short that was very fun. Michael is an avid fly fisher and a great conservationist. Have a listen!

www.letsgooutdoorsradio.com

Again, thank you all so much for your support!!