Fly Fusion Forums

Hitch Installation

Guest tallieho

the hitch shop 42av se ..kinda of depends on what your pulling..if you already have a hitch class iii,iv.equalizer or not etc..

I can tell you where not to go --- Hitch Shop, 2512-26 St NE. They installed a hitch and did the wiring on my son's Nissan Frontier. They sent it out the door knowing that the wiring for the running lights wasn't working. Either that or they didn't bother to check. Unknown to them was the fact that on certain Nissan vehicles like the Frontier, Xterra etc., a relay has to be installed or the running lights won't work. I had the same issue with a shop in Lethbridge who did the wiring on my Xterra. Anyway, when my son went back to complain, they basically told him to FO. Lesson learned -- don't leave the shop unless they can demonstrate the wiring is operational. Terry

Pioneer Hitches. Tel1: 403-291-0277. 2835 23 Street NE,Calgary, AB, T2E 7A4

These guys are awesome, small shop, best prices in town and the service is fast and really good.

They've done 3 hitches for me over the years and have done a great job at less than the Hitch Shop.

If your appt is at the Hitch Shop on 42nd...make sure they put your hatch down before they put it on any lift or hoist. Brand new, 2 week old Outlook and I had a nice deep scratch going from the top of the back window all the way down the hatch...and nobody wanted to take credit for the beautiful artwork. We've had 6 collective hitches installed there - and will NEVER give those ****ing bastards another penny of my money.

Russ

If you have bought the whole package...you and i could have done it for a case of beer (including wireing)...most kits are predrilled...and with a little WD-40 and the right size drill bit you can do it your self....

just a thought

I have installed all but 2 trailer packages on my trucks