Fly Fusion Forums

Fish Tales Fly Shop Contest

Just picked up a copy of the new Fly Fusion and came across a contest that Fish Tales is putting on. I wasn't sure exactly how to enter at first, but figured out that all you need to do is e-mail them and tell them why you like to fly fish. Anyway, thought I would post the e-mail address associated with the contest to make it easy for everyone to enter: whyflyfish@fishtalesflyshop.com

I say we flood them with FFC member entry's and see if we can come away with a FFC winner.

foamant

exactly. No statement of what the prize is, when the draw will be or where...pretty clever little way to get your name and email on their mailing list

Don't get me wrong, there are certain mailin' list I don't mind bein' on, a "local" fly shop is one but lately we've been goin' through a blizzard of unsolicited emails and especially phone calls. :$*%&: :$*%&: :$*%&:

I've been on their "mailing list" for a few months now, and have only received one email - about customer appreciation day. It's not like you're getting spam from 2500 different addresses or won't be taken off if you ask Dave or Nancy nicely.

We've been meaning to post more detailed information about the Why I Fly Fish contest for a while now. Check out this link that outlines details about the contest.

Thanks to everyone who's entered to date.... Look forward to receiving some entries from FFC participants.

Nancy