Fly Fusion Forums

Thinking Of Going Back To Guiding - Anyone Know Anyone Hiring Guides?

I'm pretty sure I'm going to guide this summer, and I am ready to start finding out how. Does anyone know anyone who is looking for guides (especially for southern alberta waters / mountain streams etc)? Please PM me. Thanks

For those who didn't know, I have 7yrs guiding and had my own co. (very successfull, in fact)

Thanks for your replies :D

Yes, and no.

I would probably only be doing this for one summer, possibly two, while I go back to school. There's no future in driving truck. I don't know if putting the effort into advertising and popularizing another company would be in my best interests right now. I'd rather do that for someone else's co. at this point in my life :D

Brian

Yes, and no.

I would probably only be doing this for one summer, possibly two, while I go back to school. There's no future in driving truck. I don't know if putting the effort into advertising and popularizing another company would be in my best interests right now. I'd rather do that for someone else's co. at this point in my life :D

Brian

Hi, What would your price be for a walk and wade in Calgary on the Bow? I would like to take something like that, but most places it's been wayyyy to expensive for me to...

Thanks.

I think that's a great idea.. and there's tons of free websites out there to post what your great at..

Guest JayVee
Hi, What would your price be for a walk and wade in Calgary on the Bow? I would like to take something like that, but most places it's been wayyyy to expensive for me to...

Thanks.

I think that's a great idea.. and there's tons of free websites out there to post what your great at..

FFW, since August '07 I've spent several thousand dollars on fly fishing and the best few hundred, by far, has been on instruction. Of course I don't know your financial situation but $150-$200 is, in my opinion, a steal of a deal for 4 to 5 hours of one on one instruction.

My $.02

Neil

FFW, since August '07 I've spent several thousand dollars on fly fishing and the best few hundred, by far, has been on instruction. Of course I don't know your financial situation but $150-$200 is, in my opinion, a steal of a deal for 4 to 5 hours of one on one instruction.

My $.02

Neil

Hi JayWee, ( Neil ) Price at $150.00-$200.00 is a steal.... that I would go for, forsure! One on one instruction. 4-5 hours is about all I can take anyways..

I live SW, I would like to fish closer to Stoney Tr. the bridge there on the way to Tuscany, or Bowness. I do like fishing way SW don't get me wrong there, it's just a tad far. not as far as the Crow.. ;-)

Thanks for your reply.