Fly Fusion Forums

Tailor For Minor Shirt And Suit Alterations?

Thanks to everyone who replied to my thread a few weeks back when I was shopping around for a suit. I ended up with a nearly perfectly fitting suit from Graftons; I just need to find someone now for some minor alterations, i.e. for hemming and shortening of my shirt sleeves, tighten the wrist cuffs. I could go back to where I bought the suit but I was wondering if anyone knew of an experienced taylor who I could go see in person and who could optimally fit my suit for me?

Thanks in advance.

C.

Go see Sam @ A-Plus Tailor on 17th (a few shops down from Calgary Jewelers). You get what you pay for and with Sam, you can't go wrong!

P

Thanks to everyone who replied to my thread a few weeks back when I was shopping around for a suit. I ended up with a nearly perfectly fitting suit from Graftons; I just need to find someone now for some minor alterations, i.e. for hemming and shortening of my shirt sleeves, tighten the wrist cuffs. I could go back to where I bought the suit but I was wondering if anyone knew of an experienced taylor who I could go see in person and who could optimally fit my suit for me?

Thanks in advance.

C.