Fly Fusion Forums

Snowbee At Calgary's New Fly Shop

ogilvie

Finally there will be a presence of Snowbee products for all you Single and Two handed fly fishers. The new shop will be carrying the Snowbee Brand .I will be there for several days during their opening ,do a few casting clinics ,help casters,tie some great flies,tell a few tales and fish if there isn't too much ICE. Will post the dates when approved

C

Finally there will be a presence of Snowbee products for all you Single and Two handed fly fishers. The new shop will be carrying the Snowbee Brand .I will be there for several days during their opening ,do a few casting clinics ,help casters,tie some great flies,tell a few tales and fish if there isn't too much ICE. Will post the dates when approved

C

Is this the same shop that was supposed to be carrying Loop gear?

Is this the same shop that was supposed to be carrying Loop gear?

Hi Al...I don't know about that but the shop is located on the South Bow...and it's going to very good for all fly fishers to have wonderful alternatives to mainstream North American products . North American products are fine but there is so much more out there.

That's cool, I hope they do well. It's a frightening time for retail.

Well,they have the right idea and service is what they talk...There will be a larger Spey focus and different brands available. I will be there for their soft opening,maybe not their grand Opening . Will do casting of course and fly tying...and other things to assist fly fishers .

Looking forward to actually catching a FISH on the BOW!

C

Sounds pretty sweet Courtney.

I had the pleasure of chatting with you at the expo, should be neat having a snowbee dealer in town..definitely adds another line the city has never had

are they gonna bring in Beulah?

Beulah will be here..not sure with who yet...Love their new Trout Speys....!

C