Fly Fusion Forums

Itchin' To Get Out Today

I've got a change of plans. I'm gonna hit the Bow Saturday ALL day from like 1 till dark. However tonight I'm gonna take the wife out. Any good suggestions on small ponds? I'm thinking Mt. Lorette Ponds myself. Just looking for other suggestions. I need a quick response, I'm outta here in about 20 minutes!

Oh well too late. I ended up at Sibbald Pond and got a few smal cutties. Mosquitos ate us alive! Went for anice drive again doing some exploring. Man June 15 just won't get here quick enough!

Oh well too late. I ended up at Sibbald Pond and got a few smal cutties. Mosquitos ate us alive! Went for anice drive again doing some exploring. Man June 15 just won't get here quick enough!

You meen june 16 right

Could the fine you if you were a day early off opening? By principal it's to protect spawners so a day early wouldn’t hurt...

I have a feeling this is a sarcastic remark....I hope!

Off by one, or ten. Shouldn't matter. "Officer, it's only short of the size limit by one a centimeter, and thats a half a barb on that hook" wouldn't work either. Poaching is bad enough....justified poaching is even worse. :blink:

Could the fine you if you were a day early off opening? By principal it's to protect spawners so a day early wouldn’t hurt...

Like esleech said, I hope this is just sarcasim at its best, but if not, then wake up and smell the coffee, laws are laws, I could see it now, yes sir I shot that man with a gun but I boght it for hunting.

Oh yes I mean June 16. I always tell myself the middle of June and by default that's the 15th. Oh and just to reassure you I always check the regs before EVERY fishing day so no I've never started a day early or fished a closed stream or anything of the sort. I'm very cautious of the rules and regs, not just to keep myself from costly fines and court fees but more so for the fish and future of our sport. After all if we don't follow rules and regs ALL fisher people get a bad name and it's tough to fight for something when the public has a negative view. And yes in our fragile sport one rotten apple does spoil the bunch. B)