Fly Fusion Forums

Whistler Speyline

maxwell

i have bin fishing teh whistler spey line for almsot two month now and i halfto say im really impressed with it! i custom cut one back too the weight for my GASS 6120 and can chuck 10 feet of t8 or t11 no problemo with a double streamer rig! the intermediate section on teh front of the line allows me too get a smoother angle into the water while fishing and i feel i have better control and feel with my down and across presentations! the line took me a day or so too figure out.. i couldnt get any distance with it when i was stopping too form my d-loop and allowing my rod too load. once i started too keep my casting more fluent and one continuous motion tho she was rockin out mid river no problem! will be my go too streamer line for all my rods in the near future for trout fishing and any andromadous fishing i want too do in teh near future! casts more like a scandi but turns over weight like a skagit! hopefully brian will have some at teh expo for yall too cast and see whatsup!

jan12002.jpg

jan12004.jpg