Fly Fusion Forums

Video Transfer To Disc

Anyone know of anyone that transfers video to disc that is readable by computer for the purpose of extracting still images for the video footage. We have a client that requires the use of such a service but this is not our area of expertise or knowledge. Any help greatly appreciated.

What is the video source (tape, DVD) or is it already on the computer? Any basic video editing software (or some playback software) should be able to do that.

I believe it is VHS....the client has the software to extract stills from the video as long as it's readable on a computer

I'm sure these guys will do it if you can get it to Edmonton.

Jeet Video Duplication Centre

6801 104 St Nw, Edmonton T6H 2L5, Alberta

p: 7804378910

Thanks Weedy I'll pass this on as our client

Anyone know of anyone that transfers video to disc that is readable by computer for the purpose of extracting still images for the video footage. We have a client that requires the use of such a service but this is not our area of expertise or knowledge. Any help greatly appreciated.

I have transferred VHS to DVD by using my Pioneer DVD recorder and a DVD-RW disc. takes a while but works perfect.

m

I have transferred VHS to DVD by using my Pioneer DVD recorder and a DVD-RW disc. takes a while but works perfect.

m

What format does it transfer to? I have talk to our client and they have informed me that the software they use to extract requires .mov, .avi, mpeg

The catch is the format it transfer to

What format does it transfer to? I have talk to our client and they have informed me that the software they use to extract requires .mov, .avi, mpeg

The catch is the format it transfer to

You can convert video to different formats ie DVD to mpeg,avi,mov using Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate, even Nero has a reencode function. By the way I pm'd you regarding the video transfer hope it helps.