Fly Fusion Forums

Talking Muslim Doll.

Has anyone seen on the news or perhaps even purchased one of these talking dolls? I think it is called "baby mommy".

It gurgles and coos just like a real baby then all of a sudden it says quite clearly "Islam is the light".

I find this quite funny really, all these frantic parents running around buying the seasons most wanted items and lo and behold the coveted talking doll that little girls across the land cannot put down is passing subliminal messages. They interviewed some lady outside of a toys'r'us and she bought one for her granddaughter and "after" she heard from someone else she was able to pick up on this message and was taking the doll back. She explained how she talked to store manager and was hoping to get the dolls pulled from the shelf.

They played the doll for several other people in the parking lots and no one could hear anything but baby talk until they were told what it said and then it came on like a light, no pun intended.

Clearly it is a total fluke......or maybe not. Maybe they are strapped with explosives. People are so paranoid, I wonder what would happen if it said "Jesus is my Saviour"?