Fly Fusion Forums

Calgary's Cutest Kid Contest - Vibe 98.5

Hey all,

Just thought I'd let you know that Noah has been entered into the contest. IF YOU WANT TO, feel free to give him a vote if you don't have your own kid or another that is close to you.

You can go to www.Vibe985.com, click on the "Calgary's Cutest Kid" link (which isn't actually working right now from my computer, they're probably getting an insane amount of traffic that they weren't expecting), then there's supposed to be photo galleries and you can vote there. *edit* Looks like they have it sorted by parents last name.. so "Birch". :)

My avatar pic is the one we entered.

*Important Note* - The contest rules say that you can vote once per day from today until the end of the contest. But, once per day per IP address. Meaning.. if they get multiple votes in the same day, from the same computer, that child will be automatically disqualified. Please don't disqualify him! :)

Thanks!

DUE TO THE MASSIVE AMOUNT OF TRAFFIC TO THE CUTEST KID VOTING WEBSITE, THE SERVER HAS CRASHED.

WE ARE WORKING AT GETTING IT UP AND RUNNING AGAIN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE.

CHAD

So if we all vote for other people's kids multiple times from our computers, that should disqualify everyone else right. lol I don't think they can really do that as lots of people share IP's from shaw or telus.

not voting for anybody outta respect for everyone, because over the last two days Ive been contacted by at least half dozen friends wanting me to vote for their baby weather it be through MSN Facebook e-mail and now FFC..

I wish Noah and all the other cutest babies the best of luck..may the cutest baby win..

I think I fathered a kid that looked like this

38918814_8370ddb570_m.jpg

VOTE!!!!

Since I know what you look like LE, just how drunk did you have to get to crawl on the mother of that?

and I did vote

not voting for anybody outta respect for everyone, because over the last two days Ive been contacted by at least half dozen friends wanting me to vote for their baby weather it be through MSN Facebook e-mail and now FFC..

I wish Noah and all the other cutest babies the best of luck..may the cutest baby win..

I agree

Who would ever say their kid was ugly...May i remind you!!!! of this girl

jonbenet_ramsey.jpg

It all started with a "CUTE BABY CONTEST!"

My granddaughter is gallery #36 picture 1840. There's some super cute babies in this contest. Yours included Birchy!!!

Excellent! Okay.. so we have 1972 registered users on FFC. So that means 986 votes each for Noah and Lynn's granddaugher.. per day! :P