Fly Fusion Forums

Proposed Dam On A Wild Nz River

Harps

Headhunter...

It looks like I'll be in Vancouver next week, so I'll miss the B&F.

But I will take you up on the offer later :P

Then I'll buy the next round.

Did the students like the green drinks idea?

That's too bad Harps...it was a one time offer but you can still buy me one!

But...when I get to the unit on Water, Oceans, and Fisheries in my Env. Issues Classes it may be worth multiple Dark Irish Social Lubricants if you could represent DOF and come and enlighten a bunch of young eagar minds about the current state of the these resources for which you are educated and work daily in.

Have fun in Van, I have your CDC, and see ya next Beer and Flies or Green Drinks

• 7 months later...
All ready signed this one and the one for the Metalheads...

I signed up too. I don't know if I'll ever make it to NZ, but if I do and the wild rivers are all gone...you'll see a grown man cry.

I see the beverage of choice in Ireland mentioned in this thread(Guinness). :cheers: In Alberta you have excellent trout fishing, and alright Guinness. In Ireland we have excellent Guinness, and not so good trout fishing. So, as long as you've had a good day on the river, the Guinness will be fine.

And if you visit Ireland, make sure you've had a good day in the pub, and the fishing will be something you forget to do. :laxfisher:

Slainte(Cheers in Irish)

GreenPeter

Hmm...I added my name to it as well , and as far as doing these things for situations all over the world, the majority of followers are the Europeans, for they know how devastating it is to loose something that ie irreplaceable..and so why not support , for the last 10 years or so, I've been signing , writing to those that need to hear the "Cry of the Wolf"..to stop the ignorant killing of these animals by the uneducated Americans up in Alaska and the selfish ranchers in the upper north western states ..these Wolves are a "balance" set in by Nature..enough..I'm sounding as if I'm up on my soap box... :derby racer:

......................Wolfie

• 2 weeks later...