Fly Fusion Forums

Wicked Good Joke Thursday

Guy goes to see his doctor and the doctor tells him that his case is complicated and he's referring him to a urologist.

Guy goes to see urogolist and spots her in the lobby - beautiful, young woman. He goes up to her office to wait for her. She walks in and says to him "I'm sorry sir, but you're going to have to stop masturbating". He says "why". She says "Because I'm trying to examine you".

lol...here is another doctor joke.....

A guy goes to visit his doctor and the doc says 'I have some good news and some bad news' The guy says 'gimmi the bad news'. Doc says...'you have about 6 months to live and there is nothing we can do about it'. The guy says 'thats horrible Doc, what is the good news?' and the Doc says...'well, did you see that hot nurse I have on reciption?...well I'm doing her!'

:)

An elderly man goes into the drop-in clinic for a digestion problem with his elderly wife. They are both brought into an examination room to discuss the symptoms. After hearing the symptoms, the doctor says "Well, to run the appropriate tests we're going to need a blood sample, a urine sample and a stool sample". The elderly man is hard of hearing and replies "What sonny?". The doctor repeats himself "We're going to need a blood sample, a urine sample and a stool sample to run some some tests". The elderly man still can't hear him. "What?". Then his wife, fed up with his hearing shouts in his ear "Just give him your underpants!".

He's an old man and he sh*ts his pants, and pees his pants, and ... umm.. I guess he has other issues too... :blink:

Ok here's one.

A guy's mother in law is very very sick...

He takes her to the hospital and a few hours later the doctor comes out and says... I got some bad news and some good news... which do you want first?

The guy says "gimme the bad news"

So the doc says... your mother in law is really sick and will need constant care in your home... she will live for at least another 10 years... but your going to have to feed her, and oh one more this this condition will leave her paralyzed from the neck down so your going to have to wheel her around in a wheelchair, and ... unfortunately, your also going to have to change her, and take care of her .. umm... bathroom visits... for her...

The guy, in horror, looks up at the doctor.... sooo... whats the good news?

The doc says... "Ha!! I'm just kiddin... she died!"