Fly Fusion Forums

Everyone Get Their Fill?

Guest bigbadbrent

Guest bigbadbrent

Everyone getting their Al Gore propaganda fill for the day??...i know i got more then my daily intake

Yeah, I wonder how much electricity generated by coal it took to light up all those stages the bands were playing on.

Did you catch the hologram bit? Now the dip is doing his James T. Kirk routine for all the world to see. I wish he would disappear as fast as a hologram can.

Guest bigbadbrent

no definitly didnt get that bit. I missed AFI, so just waiting for smashing pumpkins and the police really..dave mathews didnt disapoint

Here's another scientific find disputing Algore's view of GW http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1861531/posts but you didn't see much about it in the headlines.

Here's a quote from a CTV story about Live Earth

Harvey also said Live Earth shouldn't be criticized for not being a completely green event, but instead people should be focusing on the fact the world-wide event was able to mobilize a global public.

"Everything we do has a negative effect but some things have a greater negative effect than others," he said. "I think we need to look at the bigger picture in the longer term which is to mobilize public pressure for serious action by governments and we're not seeing serious action yet. Also, increasing the awareness of what we can do as individuals."