Fly Fusion Forums

No Rods Allowed, I Asked

Guest 001

Guest RedWiggler

Through out a little 76 out there that day but really wanted to throw a few casts instead. Good job out there Dan you greens kick some serious ass, second best greens I have putted on this year.

post-1894-1219072913.jpg

Guest RedWiggler

You can feed the fish on #4 on the Elbow nine but there are trout in every pond out there which is alot. I do know that they have a derby every year at the end of the season but you have to be a member to be in it. I have witnessed it first hand is more or less a bunch of spinng gear with corn/cheese/marshmallows etc. I do know the super there and may inquire about some late October fishing...grab a golf cart and go zip from pond to pond, would probably be a blast. :catch:

You can feed the fish on #4 on the Elbow nine but there are trout in every pond out there which is alot. I do know that they have a derby every year at the end of the season but you have to be a member to be in it. I have witnessed it first hand is more or less a bunch of spinng gear with corn/cheese/marshmallows etc. I do know the super there and may inquire about some late October fishing...grab a golf cart and go zip from pond to pond, would probably be a blast. :catch:

I concur, that would be a blast!

Elbow Springs (the community, not the course) also has a man-made lake. I do believe that there are fish in it. What kind I do not know, but I believe that they allow fishing in it, however I am fairly sure you need to live there, to fish it.