Fly Fusion Forums

Fair Bit Of Destruction Southeast Of Medicine Hat

The Oldest and I went for A drive yesterday along The Cypress Hills, just to get outta town....Well Man O man...There were Grain bins every where...Big round bails that had ripped through fences, Big bails laying in the middle of pastures a long ways from the haying Fields, where they used to reside...Along with many other pieces of debris that I could not identify....Trees where stripped almost bare...Seemed to be a line of destruction that headed pretty much straight east for many miles...I'm kinda thinking there was twister or two...Thought I would share some pics..

Cheers...Jeff..

Sotherndestruction002.jpg

Sotherndestruction006.jpg

Sotherndestruction009.jpg

Sotherndestruction011.jpg

Sotherndestruction015.jpg

Sotherndestruction017.jpg

Sotherndestruction023.jpg

Sotherndestruction025.jpg

Sotherndestruction041.jpg

Kind of ironic with the name on those grain bins in the second and third last photos in the first post.......never ceases to amaze the force and power of wind resulting from atmospheric pressure changes.

Just read....The Med Hat news said today, "That it was a strong straight line/plow wind, and can be way more damaging than the type of tornadoes we get here"... Seems There have been some investigations goin on for a couple days...

Cheers...Jeff..