Fly Fusion Forums

Whattamonth

maxwell

what a month.. hit my second biggest flyrod brown too date at 29(SJW ran into him a few days later) and slammed many others... the bows are back in town from teh spawn too with more and more seen every day....now the rivers are clearin up and the cutty streams are open for a new world of wonders!!! ... enjoy!

june006-2.jpg

june009-1.jpg

june013-1.jpg

june012-1.jpg

june011-1.jpg

june019-1.jpg

june007-1.jpg

june006-1.jpg

june016.jpg

june005-2.jpg

Max buddy those were some great times fishing last month, I remeber netting that huge 29 for you, man that was hilarious, getting out in the water almost to my waste in muddy water can't see *hit, I think I missed the brown then a clunck lifted the net and there it was, I almost *hit myself when I saw the size of it.

The funniest experince last month I had with yeah bro was when we werer fishing I think you were on the cell with LK and then you heard me crash and you looked over and all you saw was my head sticking out of the water, hiliarious.

Well hopefully our crow trip will be good and the next month be better then last month!

BTW I like alot of those photo's *wink*

Well Max, despite my smart ass remarks when you've posted these on Facebook, I have to say that I'm envious and jealous of all the time you get to be on the river. But most of all I'm impressed with what you catch - fruits of your labour as it were.

Now...that pose where you've hoisted the fish....I'm gonna do that with the tyee I'm gonna catch this coming week. And if I don't, then it shall be a big, fugly halibut :D