Fly Fusion Forums

Bow On Tv

FYI

I was checking fishing shows on my tv the other night and found that New Fly Fisher has an episode friday night 7 or 7:30 with Gord Kennedy ( Westwinds) on the bow in search for Browns! Sorry, can't recall channel.

God bless my PVR!!!!! this is on Bell programming by the way.

Hey, thanks for the heads up. I love that show. I'm not sure what the deal is with Colin not hosting anymore, or not as often. Not that the other guy isn't good, and maybe its just the order they show them on WFN. "sport fishing on the fly" is a one man show now also. Maybe they had a falling out. lol.

I have to say I really like the new trend in Fishing shows, and how they've become much more educational. I hate just watching some Joe catch Bass, after Bass, from his pimped out boat.

My favs are "New flyfisher" "Sportfishing on the fly" "Fishin AB" "Goin fishin" and "fish'n Canada". I'll watch a few others if their not fishin Bass... Boring (to watch). Not like I'm not tuned to 419 WFN 75% of the time, no no.

I saw this a few months back....Best fly fishing show on TV...

Whatever happened to "fishing with the dogger"... 80% of shows were the Bow. Even saw Louise Shotton (shuttle service) on one.