Fly Fusion Forums

Few Pics From B.h. Today...

beedhead

Met up with Diggler today for a little fun... Met up with bloom as he was on his way out...Met a couple of his friends from Calgary as well...Nice to have met you guys... :D

Picked up AMPLE amounts of beer cans and garbage between Diggler and I...Wow, I cant beleive people can be such inconsiderate slobs... We did find 4 full ones mind ya..(Beer's) :):lol:

Co's were out, and doing a fine job of checking every one...

Would have liked to have more pics of Digglers fish....He pulled in some nice ones too...He got into his bigger ones when he was a ways away from me...Next time....

Cheers...Jeff... :)

017-2.jpg

016-3.jpg

015-7.jpg

014-3.jpg

012-5.jpg

011-10.jpg

010-5.jpg

Right on boys, nice fish .. good to hear the CO's are out .. and good on ya for pickin' trash .. guys like you keep places like they should be .. fantastic ..

There is always a fair bit of trash in the spring, due to hight traffic...But this year...Seems to be a fair bit worse...My Friends and I dont mind one bit collecting the Crap left behind...But come on...Really...Sure makes ya wonder while you are pickin this crap up, What is going through these peoples heads!!!...The beer cans weigh less when they are empty.... :blink:...Monkey see...Monkey do...I guess...

Cheers...Jeff...

I hear they're gonna change the name of the reservoir from Bullshead to "Beedhead Reservoir".The only problem is, they want

it to be a surprise for you, Jeff; but, you never leave there long enough for 'em to change the danged sign!!! :P:P:P

Some nice pics of some beautiful fish, my friend; keep 'em comin'!

Later,

Steve

Yeah, we sure got into some nice ones. I am now in Calgary for a week doing some training so im sure jeff will have it fished out by the time i get home :lol: . Anyway i think i might try and go snag a fish or two out of the bow.........later.

I'm really startin to think we are going to see some big fish once again, by next year.... ;):D ....And see no signs on any of the fish that they are underfed...Sure the males are a little slender at this time of year...But they got more on thiere mind than food... :lol::D

Like RandyS would say...'' If nothing changes, everything will stay the same"...Aint that the truth...Gotta love that quote...

Cheers to that....

Guest tallieho

great pic's ,was heading to bulshead but my truck just loves going to dipping vat.i haven't mastered the posting of pictures a bit of a[ dinosaur].i did read your post about the stocking that went on ,sure hope they put the last load from calgaryin golden pond[bigger fish right].the fish at dipping vat had lock jaw unless you were trolling a fly,low pressure me thinks.

great pic's ,was heading to bulshead but my truck just loves going to dipping vat.i haven't mastered the posting of pictures a bit of a[ dinosaur].i did read your post about the stocking that went on ,sure hope they put the last load from calgaryin golden pond[bigger fish right].the fish at dipping vat had lock jaw unless you were trolling a fly,low pressure me thinks.

I'm happy to say, Since the water level has came up in the last few days, The larger spawners have moved into Golden Pond...They are not all that interested on the bite...Can see them cruising along the shore in 1-2 feet of water...Hooked into a couple nice ones in there a couple days ago...Took some effort and allot of different presentations...nice size fish, and one hell of a scrap....