Fly Fusion Forums

Fly Line Id

I picked it up for 25 bucks, I don't know much about lines, I just run 444 on all my rod with a cheap-o sinking line on an extra spool for a change up. I don't know much about lines and was hoping that the multi color line would be at least a mid to upper quality line :unsure: ...................sure even a crstyal river line will run you 20 bones. I'll find out when I get my rod kit put together I guess.

I've been on them since Feb............................but the runs are only starting now.........geting the odd young female hovering backing and forth on the tides. Kelts and resident browns have made the year so far, but looking forward to fresh fish. I'm hoping to get into salmon this year, been lucky to be working with a guy who has fished for them on both sides of the pond for the last 40plus years and offered to take me out. Also geting great help on the fly tying from him he was taught by one of the best.......................lucked in for sure