Fly Fusion Forums

Kotv Round #2

bulltrout

the final 8 tyers are bracketed up against each other with the highest seed tying against the lowest seed (exactly like the NHL playoffs)...seedings are based on the overall rankings posted in the original KOTV thread...here are the brackets for Round #2...

(2) drbulltrout - entered

vs.

(26) clyde

(8) Badger - entered

vs.

(19) albannachxcuileag - entered

(9) bigbadbrent - entered

vs.

(17) dryfly - entered

(10) TerryH - entered

vs.

(11) Tango - entered

the category for Round #2 is STONEFLIES (any life cycle)...patterns to be emailed to me (bullyhunter AT gmail.com)...if there is already someone who has tied the pattern, the duplicate pattern must be replaced by a different pattern (first come first serve)...as the entries are in, i'll post *entered* beside the tyer's name...patterns in by April 11 at 10 PM (or sooner if everyone gets done)...good luck and have fun...

Guest bigbadbrent

hahaha, i love how we're all worried...

dbt is strangly quiet..especially after his 'i'm in love with golden stonefly' comment yesterday...i feel bad for Clyde :P

Pattern decided, just need to get some vice time but should be ready for the 11th!

(Offers up sacrifice to the fly tying gods) ;)

i wouldn't wait too long at this point....what happens if someone has already tied the pattern you are set on and you gotta quickly throw a backup in before the deadline? :blink:

Pattern decided, just need to get some vice time but should be ready for the 11th!

(Offers up sacrifice to the fly tying gods) ;)

Forget the vice time and focus on the vise time :lol::lol: -- we're all chompin at the bit and ready to go. Terry

still waiting on the last two tiers (albannachxcuileag and clyde)...last night to tie boys unless you plan on submitting tomorrow during the day...can't wait to see what you guys bring to the plate...

Don't hold your breath! I mailed it today after struggling to get vice time.

It will catch fish, that is about all I can say about it