Fly Fusion Forums

Buying A New Line

Last year I got a new sage launch combo w/ reel, line etc. The thing is the line on the combo is kind of crappy so I want to get a new one for it. I'm waffling between sharkskin or a GPX, I want this line to last a long time and I have heard great things about the sharkskin.

Seems like quite a few people resist change regarding the new sharkskin. Maybe its revolutionary, maybe it's a fad. For those who own or have cast sharkskin line should I buy one, or buy a GPX?

I’ve delayed buying for a while, since I want to hear more about sharkskin. So for those who have cast it is it really worth $100?

Thanks for the feedback.

I'd wait to see from the guys that have recently purchased the Sharkskin to see how it's holding up and to get an indication of how long it will last. Let them take the risk, that way if it turns out to be crap your not out 100 bucks.

Guest bigbadbrent

I have 3 sharkskins. Been casting them since they first came out at Denver, and just got mine in from SA..they're delicious

i lurve them