Fly Fusion Forums

Yous Guys Is Inspiring

Tako

Well it's been 'warm' for the last few days, so I'm gonna take the flyrods out for a swing tomorrow on the home stretch. Hopefully the 'warm' weather means some of my best spots will be ice free ??? Can't really predict what'll happen :lol: But it'll be an adventure, that's for damn sure :blink::unsure:

:lol:

Report to follow

Should be a great day...just be damn careful of that ice, esp if you're anywhere downstream. I've had three or four close calls in the last week.

Where I'm goin there ought to be ice every which way. I'm not a Bow River Warrior yo :lol: You boyz got mild conditions compared to where I be headin tomorro

Northwest of the green arrow ;)

BearLake

Sure, I know the feeling. It's been too long since I waved a flyrod around man. Have you been out churning up the ice lately? Looks like a beautiful day out there

Nahhh I tried the cabin for a bit but was too busy shovelling snow. Besides that, I'm too poor to go anywhere now

Yeah, I know about the Poor feeling. Plus the price of gas shot up the other day, so driving the guzzler sure isn't easy on the wallet. I was wondering about heading out around Purden next weekend. Any thoughts?

Ya a buck sixteen kinda stung yesterday when I went to fill up. Purden will show some nice bows on occasion. Fish the dropoffs