Guest Rocknbugs

Little muley in the campground

IMGP0316.jpg

Camper from the back

IMGP0348.jpg

Wife slaying a few beers

IMGP0343.jpg

IMGP0340.jpg

I think these are 3 wolves but am not sure, looked to bif to be coyotes and there were 3.4 of them

IMGP0319.jpg

IMGP0321.jpg

IMGP0335.jpg

Guest Rocknbugs

Thanks quito, we just bought it last August and we just love it there, great for the kids and the Red Deer River is 2 seconds away plus theres alot of other rivers, streams & lakes in the area as well. Are there wolves in the Sundre area? If so they are the first ones Ive ever seen in the wild, they were laying in the field just out from a treeline then they got up and just hung around and kind of slowly walked into the woods. They were pretty far away but did not seem like coyotes to me.

Sundre eh, we'll have to hook up one weekend this spring, my bro inlaws ranch is in fallen timber. I spend a fair bit of time on the Little red and fallen tmiber around those parts never the red deer (don't know why).

I would guess big Coyotes, as I under stand it unless hunting wolve travel tail up coyotes always tail down.

Guest Rocknbugs

Yea man we are in the Tall Timber Campground. I am planning on spending at least 3 days a week there this spring, summer, fall so any time your heading up there send me a note, a little fishing a few beers = good times all around. Man I cant wait for winter to end!!