Fly Fusion Forums

Paging The Ninja

Maxwell (& others who may have the W30),

Picked up the Optio W30 back in October. You're getting some smoking photos out of yours. What settings are you using for general fish photos? I haven't had much time to play with mine yet, as I've been trusting to my old Canon because she's what I know.

The pictures I have taken with the Optio (it's mainly my video camera @ this point) have been hit or miss. Spectacular or junk. What I'm wondering is if it's really setting sensitive, because I took some pretty awesome shots in the fall with it, but can't seem to make it perform as well in this wintery wasteland called BC. I'm sure I'll get used to it over time, but I'm hoping to speed the process.

Settings? Manual or autofocus? What does this beast like?

Ya got any pointers?

Pce

Guest Rocknbugs
Maxwell (& others who may have the W30),

Picked up the Optio W30 back in October. You're getting some smoking photos out of yours. What settings are you using for general fish photos? I haven't had much time to play with mine yet, as I've been trusting to my old Canon because she's what I know.

The pictures I have taken with the Optio (it's mainly my video camera @ this point) have been hit or miss. Spectacular or junk. What I'm wondering is if it's really setting sensitive, because I took some pretty awesome shots in the fall with it, but can't seem to make it perform as well in this wintery wasteland called BC. I'm sure I'll get used to it over time, but I'm hoping to speed the process.

Settings? Manual or autofocus? What does this beast like?

Ya got any pointers?

Pce

I got one for X-mas and am having a hell of a hard time trying to take good photo's with it.