Fly Fusion Forums

Fishing Club Seeking New Members

Guest Sundancefisher

Guest Sundancefisher

Hi all.

My fishing club had some older members quit before Christmas and we now have some room for new members and new blood and enthusiasm. I guess we are somewhat picky in who gets in...insofar as we want nice respectful people as we are a nice tight knit, easy going group who meets 2 times per month, have a few fish outings each year, a corn roast in the fall and a Christmas party with plenty of time to make fun of fellow fishermen who screw up some how. Meetings are spent talking fishing, looking at photos, tying flies, planning trips etc. Meeting location is in central downtownish Calgary with snacks on a rotated basis.

Our club has been around for over 20 years. We have been awarded the Big Horn Award for volunteering. We assist F&W whenever possible on various projects and in the past include Bear Pond, Quarry Lake, Wedge Pond, and Lower Kananaskis Lake.

Please email me at Sundancefisher@shaw.ca. We are meeting this week to discuss how many new members we need.

Thanks.

Sun

Guest Sundancefisher
Do you have cool hats and a special handshake? Do you get to drive in little cars?

If it was that exclusive I would not have time to work... I would give anything to drive in parades!

The group has always been fun and I have made great friends.