Fly Fusion Forums

Christmas Stuff

LynnF

Gotta say I hate a few things about Christmas...... but not the food.....

yorkshire puddings...... filled with gravy........ if you are short yorkshire puddings just drink gravy.

If you are short gravy you might as well go home

mince and butter tarts..... deadly.... lemons good too but not really Christmasy

steamed pudding my grandmother makes it as well (I think its possibly the same) she also poors brandy on top and lights it on fire then serves it with a caramel butter sauce (maybe something like that)

always a lot of shortbread cookies around...... not a fan of them myself.

Decorations? I just don't get the decorations........... the tree is understandable but the rest is just to much......

Egg nog..... well as soon as the therm drops below the 0 line for the first time you are clear to drink from 7am until you fall asleep...... Winter rules...... Unless your driving......Santa feeds drunk drivers to Blitzen and Donner.

What do I want for Xmas..... good things to happen to good people...... I hope Rudolf Rogers the rest.

Oh and a mastery series expert distance fly line tourny version 120 ft preferably not bright orange......

Oh and the stampeder cheerleading squad.....

Oh and some butter tarts for Clive