Fly Fusion Forums

Possible Illegal Carp - Urgent!

wasp

My wife was on the I love Chestermere group on facebook a few minutes ago and mentioned to me there was a post from somebody saying there were a bunch of fish trapped in the Indus canal and they are going to be heading there with buckets and nets in the morning at 900 to save them by moving them to the lake. I'm pretty sure a lot of these fish are probably going to be carp and they are just going to be introducing them to another water body! My wife tried calling RAP but they just told her they will pass the message on to an officer in this region on Tuesday, but by then the damage is probably already going to be done! Please if anybody here has the ability to contact somebody directly who can let these folks know that they can't be moving these fish on their own ASAP that would be great! Some people in the group are trying to tell them not to move these fish but they will not listen. Somebody in a position of authority needs to contact these people ASAP! It's the "I love Chestermere" group on Facebook. Thank you to anybody who can help.