Fly Fusion Forums

Fishing The Same Spot Everyday?

Guest Rocknbugs

Guest Rocknbugs

I am just wondering if anyone has any knowledge or opinions on whether or not fishing the same spot everyday has an impact on that spot? I dont know but do think it would have an impact in some way shape or form. There is a spot by my house which I fish sometimes and usually there is never anybody there, however I believe somone has discovered that spot because I have seen the guy getting ready to go do down or his car parked there everyday for the last week and a 1/2 with the exeption of last Saturday because I was not around to see for myself. Anyways the questions stands, if the same spot gets pumped everyday will it be impacted in a negative way?? Thanks in advance for any knowledge or responses to the question.

Rock.

I am just wondering if anyone has any knowledge or opinions on whether or not fishing the same spot everyday has an impact on that spot? I dont know but do think it would have an impact in some way shape or form. There is a spot by my house which I fish sometimes and usually there is never anybody there, however I believe somone has discovered that spot because I have seen the guy getting ready to go do down or his car parked there everyday for the last week and a 1/2 with the exeption of last Saturday because I was not around to see for myself. Anyways the questions stands, if the same spot gets pumped everyday will it be impacted in a negative way?? Thanks in advance for any knowledge or responses to the question.

Rock.

I tend to think that the fish in the popular spots are a little bit smarter... Maybe they start to associate indicators and SJWs with the unpleasant feeling of a lip peircing and being held in the air...

But one guy in a spot doesn't seem like much pressure. 10 guys covering the same water in a day (the poo hole for example) probably teaches the fish to be more careful.

J5 over and out.

A lot of this would depend on the spot itself. If it is a long run or a "spot" on a big river ( BOW), with a lot of fish, I do not think it would factor as much. If it were a smaller river with less fish then, yes, it would factor in hurting that particular spot. Again there is the factor of how often is this spot being worked.

Then, maybe the people that fish this place often are catching nada. Doubtful if thet are there that often.