Fly Fusion Forums

Customer Service 2

CopperJonny

Well ,

Managed to get ahold of the fellas at Pieroway. And If I may so humbly apologize for posting anything on here regarding their customer service.

As soon as I had finally gotten ahold of them they actually went out of their way to come right to my door and receive my rod.. as they where in the area. And punctually and incredibly efficiently they had my stick ready in no time!! As a matter of fact, they were waiting on me to pick it up for the most part the past couple of weeks. These fellas ...Jeff and Brad are who I dealt with, are more than accompanying in their effort to back their product! Fellas I apologize !! This will not be forgotten, and surely I anticipate building a sweet dry rod in the future! And quite possibly another two hander, only beefier as my current MD is designed for the Bow! So I may chase so Steelies and Salmon!

I spoke with them as I picked up my rod, and was assured anytime anyone may need some help. they will definitely be on top of it! One only has to drop the stick off at the shop.

I definitely appreciate the effort put forth... and honestly they are as efficient with their craft as any...

Please excuse my ignorance.. I truly did not mean any harm!

All the best in the future fellas!

I most definitely will promote the local near museum quality gear you create !

Thank you

CJ- Jonny