Fly Fusion Forums

A Few Mackenzie Lake Bows

Guest Rocknbugs

Guest Rocknbugs

Was out at Mackenzie Lake for a couple of hours last evening casting from shore and hooked into around 20 fish, the action was hot & heavy and I have not hooked into that many big fish on the same day in that lake, heres the problem I only landed 3 of them, could not keep a fish on last night to save my life but it was alot of fun getting a hit every other cast and good fish to. Anyways here are a couple of pic's to enjoy.

post-791-1191685626.jpg

post-791-1191685836.jpg

This is a really good fish, I am still trying to figure out how to post muliple pic's into one post and I see I failed terribly with this one.post-791-1191685964.jpg

RnB ... nice fish. Maybe not a pristine wilderness setting, but close to home and highly entertaining, eh? Nice.

WRT the image posting. Can only submit 100Kb worth of images per post using the FFC server space. To post more than 100Kb of images per post then they have to be hosted elsewhere, such as your Shaw or Telus space or on flickr or Photobucket.

Cheers!

Clive

Guest Rocknbugs
Hmmmmm....a 5 minute drive from where I live......if I don't catch any of those nice fishies I could always just sit in the pontoon boat and dream of owning a house backing onto the lake can't I? :lol:

There are a few beauties around the lake.