Fly Fusion Forums

Big Bulls And Cutts Pic Heavey*

Guest Dust1n

Guest Dust1n

Headed out to the frigid waters on friday with Jeremie and Schutzy16

Day one was a mess with only small cutts. After a day of bellyboating and hiking Jake missed a very nice cut/bow all we could see was the huge jumps and the bend in the rod. I landed the first one of the day then jeremie caught another 2 and I caught one at the end of the day but all small with nothing of size.

Day two was unreal...The smallest fish was around 15-16" and was very productive till around noon then picked up again around dusk with the bulls and suckers being caught. 2 Bulls in a row and 2 suckers in a row.

Jake knocked off another species and they both got an ugly sucker. We all got some nice cutts and watched the cutts try and spawn but the cruisers definitely kept us waiting there. I had a long fight with a big bully on 5x and went well into my backing going straight for the depths. Jeremie on the net and Jake on the cam it worked out awesome with some good pics!

Day three was another let down with only small cutts being caught by Jeremie and Jake and I got skunked. We hit the bow afterwards and the water was high and green with the goldens hatching today and yesterday. Spotted one rise tight to the grass but that was about it.

All in all a decent trip but it wouldnt have been better if the rainbow was landed...Here is some pics

Enjoy

Me and Jeremie

P1010382.jpg

P1010522-1.jpg

P1010518.jpg

Jake

P1010380.jpg

P1010388.jpg

P1010438.jpg

P1010444.jpg

P1010460.jpg

Me

P1010507-1-1.jpg

Me

Capture.png

Why hide your face here but not on other boards or FB ??? Only asking out of curiosity?

Headed out to the frigid waters on friday with Jeremie and Schutzy16

Day one was a mess with only small cutts. After a day of bellyboating and hiking Jake missed a very nice cut/bow all we could see was the huge jumps and the bend in the rod. I landed the first one of the day then jeremie caught another 2 and I caught one at the end of the day but all small with nothing of size.

Day two was unreal...The smallest fish was around 15-16" and was very productive till around noon then picked up again around dusk with the bulls and suckers being caught. 2 Bulls in a row and 2 suckers in a row.

Jake knocked off another species and they both got an ugly sucker. We all got some nice cutts and watched the cutts try and spawn but the cruisers definitely kept us waiting there. I had a long fight with a big bully on 5x and went well into my backing going straight for the depths. Jeremie on the net and Jake on the cam it worked out awesome with some good pics!

Day three was another let down with only small cutts being caught by Jeremie and Jake and I got skunked. We hit the bow afterwards and the water was high and green with the goldens hatching today and yesterday. Spotted one rise tight to the grass but that was about it.

All in all a decent trip but it wouldnt have been better if the rainbow was landed...Here is some pics

Enjoy

Me and Jeremie

P1010382.jpg

P1010522-1.jpg

P1010518.jpg

Jake

P1010380.jpg

P1010388.jpg

P1010438.jpg

P1010444.jpg

P1010460.jpg

Me