Fly Fusion Forums

Bow River Adventures

dutchie

The best month of the year is here now if your into catching big trophy browns , i have some days open this week, and it looks like the weatherman is on our side gents ,

it should be stellar ,I will be doing trips all month long , then the run-off starts in june , never any guarantees on catching these big browns , but your odds go way way up during this month and if your in the right areas ,

book a trip with my outfit and we'll do everything we can to get you into one of these piggy browns ,

thanks dutchie

www.bowriveradventures.com

IMG_0206-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

fishing has been good , i have a couple days open end of next week , plus one day on the weekend if anyone wants a trip , also days on the weekend for some rivers down south for walk & wades trips

here's a dandy that a member of this forum FFC , he booked a days float trip and landed this one last week with me , his personal best brown to date , stunning fish

IMG_0740.jpg

Hi Dutchie ,

Ritchie I am wondering if you have any openings left this weekend , I have a couple of buddies who have been following your posts and are dying to get out with ya !! I've shared some experiences and they are frothing at the mouth for Big Browns lol.. They asked me to get ahold of you and see if you are open this weekend or if you are booked... could you please let me know ... thanks Dutchie..

CJ - Jonathan