Fly Fusion Forums

Bow River Fly Fishing Adventures

Did anyone else buy a voucher from Living Social (like groupon) for a 2 hour lesson/ trip with these guys: http://www.bowriverflyfishing.com/

I thought it would be a good way to get someone to show me around Fish Creek before I move south this fall but I can't seem to get a call back from them to schedule a trip. Has anyone else done business with these guys before or do any of you know what might be going on with them?

I would give it some time, Do not know this company personally, but I have purchased a lot of coupons off sites like living social. It seems that sometimes they sell so many that demand for the product goes way up and the company cannot handle the volume and put off answering inquiries until they can clear the backlog.

Had this happen with limo service in Napa and scuba diving in Honolulu. I was persistent and kept calling, kept leaving messages and eventually was able to get a date.

I know this is by no means an answer from a customer service aspect, and again I am just postulating from my previous experience with other companies.