Fly Fusion Forums

*offer Ended, Thank You*

Hawgstoppah

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Pretty short notice but we do have the 10th (saturday) wide open now and the weather is looking to be nice! I'd be able to do Crowsnest or Oldman if anyone is interested drop a PM. Great time to get into some fish and learn these rivers better! I should be able to reply during lunch break at work tomorrow.

Cheers.

Pretty short notice but we do have the 10th (saturday) wide open now and the weather is looking to be nice! I'd be able to do Crowsnest or Oldman if anyone is interested drop a PM. Great time to get into some fish and learn these rivers better! I should be able to reply during lunch break at work tomorrow.

Cheers.

Saturday

A mix of sun and cloud. Wind west 60 km/h gusting to 80 becoming southwest 40 gusting to 60 late in the afternoon. High 9.

From enviroment Canada's site-will be a windy day.

Saturday

A mix of sun and cloud. Wind west 60 km/h gusting to 80 becoming southwest 40 gusting to 60 late in the afternoon. High 9.

From enviroment Canada's site-will be a windy day.

40 to 60 doesn't even register on the wind scale down there.

The scale starts at 65km/h; any less than that is considered 'eerily calm".

65 to 80 is a 'slight breeze'. :angel:smail:

• 2 weeks later...

Spot now open for this coming weekend if anyone wants to brave the weather. Rising fish by the numbers on one of the southern rivers we fish right now, this last weekend there were pods of fish coming up in the snowy weather. If you want a dry fly fix this weekend looks like a good shot. Drop a PM if you are interested. Cheers and tight lines!

Weather for Sunday (tomorrow) is now looking great at +6 with very low wind if any at all, for the southern area (Oldman River, Crow, etc). Great day to hit the water and I am offering a short notice booking deal for anyone who wants to go tomorrow $25 off ($250 instead of $275) drop me a PM or give me a shout at 403-653-3743

• 2 weeks later...

There has been some really solid dry fly fishing lately down south. The streamer / nymph action has been good as well. I now have a date open for easter sunday, April 8th, for Oldman or Crowsnest (or combination fo the two if preferred). If you've been waiting for an open date here it is. These winter / spring rates will not be around for too much longer. we will still be offering the regular $400 Bow river floats this summer though! Drop me a PM or call me the number is on the first post. Cheers and tight lines everyone! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Solid nymphing on the crow last weekend with a few chances on dry. Good dry fly on the Oldman, and excellent streamer action. Decent numbers of fish, and some very large ones already this year. I have both dates this weekend still available, still on the winter/spring rate as advertised. Drop me a line if interested.

Cheers and tight lines! :)

Sunday April 15th will be the last spring special date available. Word has come down from Richard that we are going to be moving into full pre-runoff guiding season shortly. If you have been thinking about taking advantage of the $275 special, Sunday the 15th is the last shot at it. After that we will still be offering the excellent rates we normally offer for our trips which are the best in the industry!