Fly Fusion Forums

Guide Don't Like Post It Gets Deleted

How do I get the power a guide has that his and other post can be deleted because it did not have the same opinion as theres.

I expect this will be deleted and I will be barred from posting again but I guess thats what happens when you tug on Supermans cape.

How do I get the power a guide has that his and other post can be deleted because it did not have the same opinion as theres.

I expect this will be deleted and I will be barred from posting again but I guess thats what happens when you tug on Supermans cape.

Be a sponser and all will be well.

The only way your posts get removed is because of a violation of any of the following

http://flyfishcalgary.com/board/index.php?act=boardrules

I take offence to this. These "sponsors" are not disrespecting other people here. I never see them breaking any of the rules. So please, point out an example of favoritism to me and we'll discuss it like adults.

Please read the post above yours it will explain and there is a appoligy