Fly Fusion Forums

Big Bow Clean-up

Glenbow

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guy's

Was really good to meet everybody at the river clean up, a special thanks to Toolman not only did he drive me round, pick me up at the Airport and let me crash at his place but i also learned so much about the Bow and the fishing, a real education, thanks Toolman for everything.

So thanks guy's for making it a great weekend for me, having done a couple of Speycasting and a river clean up, the next thing is to fish the Bow, hope to make it back over soon for a cast on such a special river.

Special thanks to Greyhound for losing my waders, fly reels and rod carriers but finding my fly rods after Toolman kicked up *hit, again thanks for chasing around at all hours for my gear Toolman, got to go to Greyhuond depot and have a word .

Thanks Guy's.

Gordon .

Hey,Gordon!

Thanks for taking time out to help clean our river, & thanks for the spey demo. Quite enjoyed our chat at the BBQ; very interesting to

hear about the Newfies who showed up for the war & stayed. We're everywhere!

Good luck tracking down your gear.

Cheers,

Steve M.

Hi Glenbow

Been thinking about making another trip out that way for a weekend before I go back to Scotland

Hopefully we'll get to have a pint, I'll stay in touch regardless

Gordon

Gordon, we'd be happy to take you out for a pint and a fish. Just let us know when you're coming back through town! Thanks again for taking the time for the cleanup and giving us that spey demo. It is much appreciated.