Fly Fusion Forums

Hardy & Greys Products Arrived

SouthBow

Hello fishermen,

Products come & go, the good ones seem to last forever.

This has allways been our opinion of Hardy which is why we are stocking it at our store.

Hardy realizing the current economy has become very aggressive with there pricing and continuelly developing new products.

The latest is the Ultralight reel which absolutly stands alone in terms of quality & price.

There is no comparable reel in this price range, starting at only $219, and has 7 sizes all the way up to great spey reels sizes.

You need to check these out at the link posted below.

From there clothing to waders & boots it's all an excellant bang for your hard earned buck !

A real sleeper is the Grey's GRXI series of rods.Starting at just $200 I have not felt any other rod in this price range with this fit and finish, 4 piece in a nice tube that even comes close. IT feels the way any $400 plus rod would feel, light & powerfull but with finesse.

We will have in GRXI spey rods which ring in at $250-$325

Anyhow Hardy & Greys has so much to offer that you have to try a few to really appreciate how diverse their line up is !

Come check out what we have in stock or give us a call.

We have another large order due to arrive first week in Dec, we will have a few of the new Zenith rods in stock, these are heirloom quality, nickle silver ferral plugs etc...

Christmas is coming get your wish list together.

Thanks from the staff @ SouthBow

403 873 0744

House of Hardy

Dave & Mikey

ok then ,

can you get me in a leaded pre war hardy 3 1/2 wide drum perfect in the 1912 check with round line guard , a turks head on the adjustable drag would be nice also , white ivory handle , thats what i want for xmas ,

i'll give ya a bottle of the finest scotch as a tip if you can get me one

Dave & Mikey

ok then ,

can you get me in a leaded pre war hardy 3 1/2 wide drum perfect in the 1912 check with round line guard , a turks head on the adjustable drag would be nice also , white ivory handle , thats what i want for xmas ,

i'll give ya a bottle of the finest scotch as a tip if you can get me one

Aaaahhh, checked stock and it seems we are out.

How rare is this one ??

When was the Perfect first produced ?

Turks head ?

Value ?

Why are they leaded ?

BTW have 3 made in UK Angel reels now, love em !

Also picked up 8.5' 4 wt Angel dry rod OMG is it something beautiful .

even though I did not buy it from South Bow I just purchased my new 6/7 Hardy Angel, really stocked to get it out on the river as it looks like a killer reel, and who knows if I like it that much I might have to replace all my reels.........

Are you going to carry the full range of Hardy reels ie: Perfects and Bougles?

Mike

Have,

Angels, Zane, Fortuna, Princess,Ultralights, Demons, Bougles. Some will be on an order in basis but will try to keep the basics in stock. Shipping is usually about 5 day's.

Best to call to see what we have in.

Tx.

SouthBow 403 873 0744