Fly Fusion Forums

Someone Take Me Away!!

robert

Started a new job 2 months ago and it's seriously cutting into my fishing time. August was a blur, i'm still trying to figure out what happened to September.

Sweet geebus, getting old sucks. Time moves faster, the barber is asking if I want two eyebrows instead of one and i'm forever taking the beard trimmer to my ears :huh: For all you young fellers, you'll get the joke when you turn 40 LOL

Bought the neighbors young feller (6 years old) a new spin cast and took him out to chestermere for a few hours last week, that was the only time I wet a line in a month now. Had a good laugh tho, he hooked his first fish but got so scared he nearly pitched his new rod in the water LOL.

I seriously need to get away - who's doing what the coming weekend? anyone heading west for a day trip?

40 old n' hairy ears?? Pfffftt! Wait'll you're over 60 and have more active hair follicles on your ass than you ever did on your head....

Brookies are spawning on Willow Creek above #532, go harass some. The few cutthroat left need some help, the bull trout are gone so you needn't worry about steppin' on any bull trout redds.

Edit; BTW read the regs I have no idea if you can keep any