Fly Fusion Forums

Anyone Else Into Hot Sauces?!?

Always been a junky for heat, will try anything put my way but when it comes to hot sauces - it's hard to find the heat with real flavor.

Been looking around town for "holy jolokia" but I can't seem to find it - if anyone comes across it, please let me know. Just found some from hatari bros called "addiction naga jolokia" - pretty tasty stuff. The heat doesn't smack ya upside the head right away, but it does chase you around for a couple of hours LOL. I love it.

What's your fav's?

Always been a junky for heat, will try anything put my way but when it comes to hot sauces - it's hard to find the heat with real flavor.

Been looking around town for "holy jolokia" but I can't seem to find it - if anyone comes across it, please let me know. Just found some from hatari bros called "addiction naga jolokia" - pretty tasty stuff. The heat doesn't smack ya upside the head right away, but it does chase you around for a couple of hours LOL. I love it.

What's your fav's?

I love hot food, I actully have 3 Naga Morich plants growing right now, only about 1.5 feet tall now but I cant wait to try the peppers and make some hot sauce. If the plants produce well Ill happily share some peppers.

I love hot food, I actully have 3 Naga Morich plants growing right now, only about 1.5 feet tall now but I cant wait to try the peppers and make some hot sauce. If the plants produce well Ill happily share some peppers.

ooooo, handle those puppies with care. Where did you get the plants? i'd love to try growing some. Are they indoors or out?

ooooo, handle those puppies with care. Where did you get the plants? i'd love to try growing some. Are they indoors or out?

I ordered the seeds from over seas. They are inside but with natural light for now I will move them into a indoor green house when the sun starts to get to low.

www.denzelshotsauce.com

he makes lots of different flavors and they're all good

sweet, calgary locations...

A friend gave me some home made salsa - really good out of the jar, so fresh. Had to try it jacked with jolokia - Wow :goodvsevil():

Sean, i imagine one could use the seed from the peppers themselves eh? Any place in Calgary to buy the peppers?

Huge into anything spicy, and certainly hot sauces. There are a few vendors around town (like one in Eau Claire that I cannot remember the name of, off hand), and it is nice that they carry different brands....even Bass Pro has a couple of shelves in their cafe.

What's your fav's?

There is a shop called Some Like it Hot on 10st and 44ave. N.E. that deals strickly in Hot sauces.

They have walls of different hot sauces.

i am from the islands mon and am kinda and expert as being exposed to it from a early age.. hot sauce is the ketchup of the jamacia...I have at least 14 different kinds in my home right now and i can tell you to stay away from the kimic sauces(rear fear, death,insanity etc) the only thing they are doing is making it as hot as possible and the think that taste good...nooda.. Bajan and Nada and anything from a island brand is good.. stay away from stuff made in san antiono.....A friend when to belize and came back with grapefruit and tangerine habenro sauce both good and taste on fish...there is a great guy in the flea market on ogden rd.. lots of choice and a good price and he knows his stuff..jon

I found the perfect sauce for almost anything, chicken, sandwiches what ever you wana put it on is:

Crazy Jerrys Mustard Gas.

Highly recomended, first week of work I went to put some hot sauce on a sandwich thinking it was just hot mustard I spread it all over the bread...I've never seen so many people laugh so hard...whoops. A little bit goes a long ways with this stuff. Google it you might be able to find some I think somebody brought it back from the states.

Best of luck if you get some its pretty hot but it also has delicious flavor!