Fly Fusion Forums

Spool Found

jimmc

Jim,

Green Drakes?? Or perhaps something "Green Drake-ish" of your own making? GR Hare's Ears on the dropper also were working. I finished up with the best high country cuttie of my season on Friday afternoon. Went home to get ready for the next season with a big grin on my mug. Oh yea, it's not my spool.

Jim,

Green Drakes?? Or perhaps something "Green Drake-ish" of your own making? GR Hare's Ears on the dropper also were working. I finished up with the best high country cuttie of my season on Friday afternoon. Went home to get ready for the next season with a big grin on my mug. Oh yea, it's not my spool.

Just under 19". I got him high sticking a nymph in a bit of pocket water about half the size of a pool table. He faught like a demon and I figured it couldn't get any better that day, so I reeled in, checked out the scenery, and watched my buddies finish the day. Hope to see you next season, I'll bring the Glenmorangie.

Bruce