Fly Fusion Forums

Bow River Floats Available For Aug 1,2

Hawgstoppah

Bow River Adventures has a few openings for floats on Aug 1,2. The river is fishing very well lately, and the stones are going really good too. It's a good time of year for a big day on the river. You can drop me (Hawgstoppah) or Richard (dutchie) a PM on here and we'll be glad to get you out on the river. Please visit our website for more information at Bow River Adventures

Tight lines!

Still looking to fill these spots. At just $400 for a Bow River float right now it is a great deal. It would be a total shame to have the boat sit for a few days while I know my clients could be having the kind of action we've been into the last 2 weeks.

Still have 18,19,20, and we're looking at moving a float from the 21st to one of the other 3 days, so I may have the 21st instead of one of those days. Drop me a PM if you are interested!

cheers and tight lines!

Brian

we now have some spots on the 23,24 and 29 of July. We can probably find a second person for you to split a float if you are just one person. Drop us a note, send us an e-mail, or PM me to arrange your trip,

as always,

tight lines!

Brian

29th now booked, looking for a second person to join a float for this weekend on either the 23rd or 24th my other guy is pretty wide open. Still room for one full trip as well on either the 23rd or 24th. Stonefly dry fly almost a gaurantee!

double on the dry last week!

YIR16.jpg

Brian

ok the saturday is gone and the 29th is booked up as well. we still have room on the 24th, I have one person who is looking for a second. Going to be an excellent week, stonefly action still going on and caddis starting to pick up steam too!