Fly Fusion Forums

2 Spots Open Again For A Saturday Float.

Due to a pretty short notice cancelation, I have two spots on a guided bow river float for saturday the 9th. Cost is $200/angler. The river is on fire right now and this is a great chance to get out and experience the bow at it's best. Starting very early for dry fly chances on stoneflies which should be starting soon... drop me a PM if you are interested in this trip. See my signature for link to Bow River Adventures website and more details about the floats (we are a proud sponsor of FFC)

For references drop a PM to GaryF or kphebert on this forum who I floated with this last saturday. :)

Brian

Due to a pretty short notice cancelation, I have two spots on a guided bow river float for saturday the 9th. Cost is $200/angler. The river is on fire right now and this is a great chance to get out and experience the bow at it's best. Starting very early for dry fly chances on stoneflies which should be starting soon... drop me a PM if you are interested in this trip. See my signature for link to Bow River Adventures website and more details about the floats (we are a proud sponsor of FFC)

For references drop a PM to GaryF or kphebert on this forum who I floated with this last saturday. :)

Brian

Do it guys!! That float was one to keep in the lifetime memory banks. We tied into so many fish that we lost count!! Just the help that I got with my casting was worth every penny, let alone everything else that Brian did for us throughout the day. Treat yourself to a great time, you won't be disapointed.