Fly Fusion Forums

Fish Tales News

FishTales

The season is looking up. The river is clearing and the reports from the last two days have been fantastic. The stoneflies are starting - get ready!

And before the season really gets going Fish Tales is selling all remaining inventory of single hand Sage Z-Axis rods at 30% off. We're waiting on "the one"!

Other sale items include:

• TFO Series 1 rods are 25% off.
  • Reduced prices on Redington shirts and G-Loomis hoodies.
  • All in-stock CROCS on sale.

Check out our June newsletter for sale information and news about upcoming trips, courses, and more.

In other news:

• We now have space available in our July 9 Spey Improver course with Simon Gawesworth.

Our fly bins are fully stocked including the popular peacock leech, chenille worm, and skid bitch patterns.

Contact the shop for more information about sale merchandise, courses, water reports, more.... 403-640-273 or N. American toll free 1-866-640-1273.

Fish Tales Fly Shop

#626, 12100 Macleod Trail

Calgary, AB

great deals guys.... the flies you stock are top notch and I shall pop by to grab some of those stones before there all gone! :)

Yeppers, great quality stones. Don't be a hawg and save some for me eh? <--poke--<

I'll be down later today to replenish my flybox.