Fly Fusion Forums

Loop Jacket Sizing

Im looking to get a loop opti jacket. Im 6-2 220ish. I have found a jacket for 250 plus shipping but cant get the 2xl ,only the 3xl. Is there anyone on here with a 3xl jacket and how does it fit? I dont want to buy the jacket of it will fit a small elephant. It will be worn in the cold for sure with a couple sweaters uderneath. Im guessing it might be a bit big for just a tshirt underneath? just lookin for some insight on buying the 3xl or not. Thanks .

Tight lines................................

Im looking to get a loop opti jacket. Im 6-2 220ish. I have found a jacket for 250 plus shipping but cant get the 2xl ,only the 3xl. Is there anyone on here with a 3xl jacket and how does it fit? I dont want to buy the jacket of it will fit a small elephant. It will be worn in the cold for sure with a couple sweaters uderneath. Im guessing it might be a bit big for just a tshirt underneath? just lookin for some insight on buying the 3xl or not. Thanks .

I would think you would drown in that! I'm within 10lbs of you and the XL gives me ton's of room!

I atually have the 3xl loop jacket.

I weight roughly 240lbs and can where the jacket with a hoodie on, mindful it is a big snug but not bad at all. Without the hoodie it is a perfect fit. Hopefully that works out for you.

I atually have the 3xl loop jacket.

I weight roughly 240lbs and can where the jacket with a hoodie on, mindful it is a big snug but not bad at all. Without the hoodie it is a perfect fit. Hopefully that works out for you.

Thanks dude. Lookin like i can make it work. Seems like they r made small? Hows the lengths in the arms. Ive always had to go one size bigger in jackets due to my arm length.

Thanks dude. Lookin like i can make it work. Seems like they r made small? Hows the lengths in the arms. Ive always had to go one size bigger in jackets due to my arm length.

No problem with the arm length, even when the cuffs are done up still fits nice. Really like my jacket, the deep pockets are perfect. Mine is two years old so I think (could be wrong) that they did change up some design.