Fly Fusion Forums

Pieroway Element Combos

cpraud

Just wondering if anyone has fished with a Pieroway Element 5 or 6 weight rod and reel and what they thought of them? I saw them at the show and liked the look and feel of them and the fact that they are based in Calgary helps as well. I was looking at getting a combo from them and thought I'd get some opinions on them from people with a little more knowledge than I have on gear.

You are more than welcome to try out any of mine on the water. Drop me a line and we'll hit the river.

That would be great! Its just a matter of being able to find the time to get out when the weather is cooperating. I'll definitely keep it in mind and drop you an email for when I have my next day off. It would be nice to get out with someone else because I usually fish by myself so nobody has to watch me butcher it up on the river! I need to replace my old 4 piece Mohawk River rod because I finally broke the tip off and Martin quit making them, good excuse to upgrade a bit I guess.