Fly Fusion Forums

Ski Swap Nightmare

Guest Sundancefisher

Guest Sundancefisher

My first experience at the ski swap. YIKES.

Went to find stuff for the kids. 2 hours looking...2.5 hours in the line to pay. Absolutely crazy. Good thing we went this evening as by Sat noon most of the kid stuff will of been picked through well.

My first experience at the ski swap. YIKES.

Went to find stuff for the kids. 2 hours looking...2.5 hours in the line to pay. Absolutely crazy. Good thing we went this evening as by Sat noon most of the kid stuff will of been picked through well.

Oh I know what you mean I went for the first time this year too on friday night, I looked for a while found a nice pair of twin tips I wanted only to realize all the people spanning the circle of the rink were in line to pay... Ridiculous I got the hell outta there haha.

I went with the kids on Saturday. Got my son a board and bindings, snow pants for the oldest, and new boots for my daughter, as well as 3 Louise cards. I almost bought myself some Head Monster's, but decided to go new instead. Anyway, line was like 45 minutes.

Guest Sundancefisher
I went with the kids on Saturday. Got my son a board and bindings, snow pants for the oldest, and new boots for my daughter, as well as 3 Louise cards. I almost bought myself some Head Monster's, but decided to go new instead. Anyway, line was like 45 minutes.

apparently there was computer glitch Friday night.

My wife bought 2 pairs of boots she now doesn't like. Size 24. One salomon...100 flex...one other size 24 blue boot. Both in great condition if you know anyone that wants more stuff :-)